Thursday 26 April 2018

Streetwise with angel - Npower Questions and the answers

Image result for npower image

How can I edit my details on the platform?

- Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Input your username and password
- Fill in your correct bank details that tally with your profile name
- If you wish to change other credentials contact support to validate changes on your behalf via support@npvn.desk-mail.com

How do I get a verification logo on my profile?

- The left verification logo would only show if you have been physically verified
- The right verification would only show after you have received at least one payment

What does absent/disqualified mean?

- Absent means you have been truant at your place of work or you have missed a training
- Disqualified means you have insufficient documents or you have violated an N Power rule

I forgot my login details. How do I retrieve them?

- Use the forgot password link
- Enter NPVN email/phone number
- Click the reset button


- Absent means you have been truant at your place of work or you have missed a training
- Disqualified means you have insufficient documents or you have violated an N Power rule

I forgot my login details. How do I retrieve them?


- Use the forgot password link
- Enter NPVN email/phone number
- Click the reset button
Excerpt from http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/help

No comments:

Post a Comment